Industrial Powder Coating
Ultracote Powdercoaters specialises in complex and high volume industrial powder coating services. Some of the powdercoatings properties include; resistance to cracking, peeling and posess extreme abrasion properties. Powder Coatings are also corrosion and chemical resistant and does not inhibit rust.
The performance characteristics of powder coating match or exceed the characteristics achieved from conventional solvent based coatings.
Some of the Industrial items that we powder coat include:
- Industrial Fabrications
- Architectural Signage’s
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Generator frames
- Fuel tanks
- Water Tanks
- Industrial Machine and Conveyor Parts
- Safety Bollards and Crash Barriers
- Electrical Switch Board Cabinets
- Hydrant Cabinets
- Heavy Duty lifting brackets and towing bars
- Tool Boxes
- Trailer Guards
- Industrial warehouse racking systems
- Light Fittings
- Clear coats on Brass components
Powder coating is available in large variety of colours to meet your requirements. It is also an environmentally friendly process unlike solvent based wet paint systems. With EPA regulations getting stringent, powder coating is fast becoming the technology of choice.
Since the powder coating process does not use solvents in any way, VOC emission problems are eliminated. Therefore, it provides a durable finish that is resistant to cracking and peeling when surface is treated correctly.
Powder Coating is ideal for domestic application such as:
- Wrought Iron Fencing, Railing & Gates
- Wrought Iron Garden Furniture
- Motorcycle frames, wheels and parts
- Automotive frames, wheels and parts
- Push bike frames and forks
- Off road/4WD vehicle parts
- Cast iron beds, chairs and veranda lacework
- Home/office furniture, including tables, filing cabinets and work station panels.
- Retail displays and fixtures
- Touch-up cans
Pre-Treatment Dipping Tanks
As part of our metal surface preparation we have a series 7.0m long dipping tanks for pre-treatment of all aluminium extrusions. All mill finish aluminium goes through a process of dipping in these series of tanks with different chemicals prior to powder coating for effective adhesion, conductivity and hardness of the finished product.
Our competent staff can also help prepare your domestic pieces for coating by:
- Cleaning and stripping old paint work
- Abrasives or Dustless blasting items for better surface adhesion
- High temp masking tape or silicon plugs applied to special surfaces such as threads, thread holes, shafts or high tolerance areas to keep them from being coated
At Ultracote Powdercoaters, we understand that wanting to restore something precious requires passion and good understanding of the components and its properties. We have worked with many restorers, and know how to bring your dreams into reality whether it is a motorbike, BMX or Old garden furniture handed down from your Ancestors.
Quality of coatings/finishes rely on a clean, pre-treated surface like any and every other coatings available in the Market. Rusty metal deposits must be removed prior to finishing coatings, as over coating will only mask what is fundamentally corroding/contaminated metal.
Blasting the surface of your products prior to coating provides an excellent surface for the desired coatings to adhere to. Blasting also increases the adhesion and durability of the finished product.
At Ultracote Powdercoaters and Dustless Blasters, we can help you with the surface preparation requirements of wide range of metal substrates including mild steel, wrought iron, aluminium and stainless steel to name a few. Please contact us for further advise specific to your requirements.
Some of the applications where Dustless blasting is most appropriate and applicable include:
- Cars/Truck Bodies
- Swimming Pool Surface Keying
- Semi Trailers
- Paints on Skip Bins
- Graffiti Removal
- Road Line Marking Removal
- Engine Parts
- Rubber Off Concrete/Asphalt
- Industrial Steel Tanks
- All Surface Coatings removed and brought to Original Substrates
Mobile Dustless Blasting
We have both in-house and mobile dustless blasting services for you to choose from, depending on the job and job size. If you cant come to us, we can come to you. Our Mobile Dustless Blasting is one of a kind and is here to serve our Perth customers.
Please contact us for your specific job requirements. Try us, you wouldn’t be disappointed.